Monday, September 8, 2008

Last day of summer

School starts for both of the girls tomorrow, so I made sure we had some fun today. Translation - five hours of exploring and playing at the Jardin de Luxembourg. Lucky for me the Jardin de Luxemborg is one of my favorite places in Paris.
Don't ask me why, D immediately insisted on giving the gold head a hug when she saw it in the distance.
More pond shots. Can you find the sign of an Alfie fan? First person to respond, wins 7 free nights accomodation in a left bank apartment.



P&D in front of the front of La Fontaine de Médicis . Click on the image to expand and see the beautiful Italian style grotto in the background.


You spin me right round, baby, right round.....D spinning on one of the many spinning toys at the Jardin du Luxembourg playround.


We are sooo excited for tomorrow.

1 comment:

JBC said...

I'm clicking n the pictures to see the alfie sign but they're not enlarging?!