Sunday, February 8, 2009

Wanna buy a Castle?

A new real estate agency opened up next to our building last week, that specializes in selling Chateau's. I can't help but stop and look and the tens of Castles displayed in the window every time I walk by. What's even more amazing than the number of French Chateaux on the market, is the prices - many less than an average sized apartment in the middle of Paris. Apparently the upkeep is the killer.

When four little girls were asked "which castle would they like to buy", all four responded, "the white one" (bottom right). Not my first choice, but who can blame the Cinderella loving cherubs.

1 comment:

D. Gillespie said...

I think I like the top one in the middle. Looks like it has a courtyard.

A courtyard would be great. You could send all four kids out to play and they would be contained.